I have lived in Toronto for 5 weeks now.
Things I have discovered about “the center of the universe”:
- they have no lane ways so you actually see all the garbage we create — somewhat troubling
- you have to walk out into the middle of the street to get onto a street car — somewhat dangerous
- MILK COMES IN BAGS — WEIRD
- taxis make the most outrageous U-turns — one smashed into a fire hydrant right beside me
- people cross the street with only 1 second left on the countdown — everyone is always in a hurry