Wondering what to bring to your next party?
I have the perfect solution for you.
This fruit dip is healthy, delicious and you’re sure to be the only one to bring it. I have been to too many parties with 4 9-layer dips and 3 quinoa salads. Coordinate people!
Or, just bring something unique, like my dip.
- 1 cup salted cashews (or roasted pecans)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (adds great flavor! – but if you have to substitute with walnut, pumpkin seed or canola oil)
- 2.5 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 heaping cup chopped and roasted jewel (orange color) sweet potato – commonly called a yam
- 1/2 cup soft tofu (about 1/3 300g pkg)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Place cashews, oil and honey in a food processor, and blend until mixture becomes creamy 2-4 minutes. Scraping down the sides as needed. This mixture on its own is amazing as well!
- Add the sweet potato, tofu and spices, blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6-7 days.